Category: Wellness

Top 5 Common Toxins In The Home

Posted on September 27, 2018 by

You come in contact with toxins on a daily basis even if you don’t know it. Toxins are not just the harmful chemicals you see in rat poison or bathroom cleaners. They are present in the most innocuous of places, like your carpets and even your walls! Read on to know the 5 common toxins in the home.

VOCs

VOCs(volatile organic compounds) are chemicals that vaporize quickly and are present in many household products like new carpets, indoor paints, particle boards, cleaning products, and makeup. Exposure to VOCs can cause eye and nose irritation, headaches, and dizziness. Prolonged contact may even increase your risk for certain cancers.

Molds

Fungal toxins are present in most homes but they can pose serious health risks including respiratory reactions, suppression of the immune system and even increased cancer risk. Molds are present in damp and dark spaces, contaminated buildings and in HVAC units.

Pesticides

Pesticides are toxic chemicals present in most gardening sprays and pest control products, lawn treatments and even fruits and meat. Acute exposure can cause eye and nose irritation. Prolonged exposure can cause damage to the nerves and the brain, increase a person’s risk for cancer and even cause liver and kidney damage. When ingested, pesticides are lethal and therefore should be kept out of the reach of children and pets. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s orders when it comes to application and storage of pesticides.

Phthalates and PVC

Phthalates are a wide class of industrial grade chemical compounds. They are often used to make plastics softer and more flexible. They are found in many household items such as cosmetics and personal care products, plastics and vinyl toys, wallpaper, raincoats, packaging, detergent, fragrances and soft plastics, vinyl flooring, among others. The danger with phthalates is that they can disrupt the action of some hormones and may affect human reproduction.

Dioxins

These are chemical substances that are produced during incomplete combustion from waste incineration, various factory processes and burning of organic matter like wood or coal. Dioxins are also present in animal fats. To avoid dioxin exposure, homeowners are encouraged to avoid burning contaminated materials such as plastics, wood treated with chemicals, and materials containing chlorine.

The home should be the safest place for your family, but invisible dangers are present in every corner. You can minimize your exposure to toxins by choosing your toiletries, furniture, cleaning products, and even your food carefully to make sure that they do not contain these harmful chemicals. Better yet, switch to all-natural and organic products to further reduce your exposure to toxins.

Remove Toxins From Your Hair With A Reliable Aloe Shampoo

Posted on September 27, 2018 by

If you’ve got an upcoming drug test or simply want to remove build up from harsher hair care products, you can remove these toxins with Old Style Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo. Many products claim to remove toxins and residue from hair. However, Aloe Rid is one of the most reliable products people turn to for detoxing.

There are many benefits of using Aloe shampoo. It’s effective, is gentle on hair, and gets results. The product has a good reputation for removing toxins from hair.

If you’ve got an upcoming test at work and aren’t sure if your test will be negative, you need to treat your hair with something to reduce that possibility. The Aloe Rid product has a long-standing reputation for being effective in removing residues. It works because it gets all of the hair strands, as well as having the ability to remove toxins and residue from hair follicles. Hair grows faster than most people imagine, so it’s important to use a product that can reach the follicles.

Aloe is one of the most beneficial plant substances available and has a variety of uses. It soothes irritated skin. For those who have sensitivities to hair products, Aloe shampoo can provide relief. It can stop itching and provide nutrients to the scalp, as well as the hair follicles.

Aloe is healing. It is also gentle. Of the many hair products on the market to remove toxins, aloe shampoo is probably one of the gentler remedies. It works well for all hair types. Aloe is loaded with important vitamins and minerals, as well as amino acids that help keep follicles and hair shafts in good condition. Antioxidants like beta-carotene help prevent aging and drying from daily toxins, whether in hair products or in the environment. Vitamin C helps keep hair shafts strong and can help prevent breakage.

Whether you need to remove residues for an upcoming drug test or simply want to detox your hair and scalp,  Aloe shampoo works. It’s safe for most users is gentle on hair, and does a great job of removing toxins from both hair shafts and hair follicles.

If you need to remove residues or simply want to improve the condition of your hair and scalp, aloe shampoo is one of the best products to use. There are other products available, but they may not work as well in removing toxins or residue. Aloe is good for the skin of the scalp, as well as for each individual hair shaft.

Health Problems Posed By Toxins

Posted on September 26, 2018 by

There are various kinds of damage to health and the environment generated by a number of pollutants present in e-waste, especially mercury, which causes damage to the brain and nervous system. In addition to lead which promotes intellectual decline, as it has detrimental effects on the brain and throughout the circulatory system. Furthermore, cadmium, producing reproductive failure and even the possibility of infertility, among other things. Chromium causes kidney problems and PVC plastic is also widely used. A mobile phone, for example, contains between 500 and 1000 compounds.

These dangerous substances or toxins cause pollution and expose workers in the manufacture of these products, and also the placement of this type of waste in the trash. This type of rubbish has jeopardized the health of people and the environment because they contain hazardous components, such as lead in cathode ray tubes and welds, arsenic in CRTs oldest antimony trioxide fire retardants.

Phones and TV monitor and TV in use at home do not generate pollution risks. But when mixed with other garbage, toxic metals are released and can be fatal. The life of the equipment is estimated at ten years.

Electronic waste of Computers generates a number of toxic components, such as lead, mercury, cadmium, selenium, and arsenic, among others. When these compounds are melted they release toxins into the air, land, and water.

Getting rid of toxins

Turmeric is derived from a plant that is native to several parts of Asia, including India. It is widely used as the main spice in curry and characterized by a warm, bitter taste. The turmeric root is known for its medicinal properties thanks to the presence of a chemical called curcumin. The yellow-colored chemical is typically used as a coloring agent for cosmetics and foods.

Some of the medical conditions that respond favorably to turmeric intake include high cholesterol, arthritis and several rheumatic diseases. For this reason, I have found the plant useful for natural anti-inflammatory or everyday joint relief. It is useful for joint pain sufferers of varying ages.

According to WebMD, curcumin provides a potent solution for problems associated with inflammation. Turmeric’s mechanism of action is similar to ginger, which comes with a different set of active compounds.

Conditions like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis trigger a variety of symptoms that include stiffness, pain, swelling, and tenderness. Many sufferers turn to NSAIDs for relief. However, these options come with significant adverse effects that vary from one person to another. NSAIDs have been shown to increase the risk of allergic reactions, vascular complications, and gastrointestinal intestinal bleeding.